Friday, March 15, 2013

Welcome to 30 Day Challenge!

Welcome to Every Day For 30 Days! A blog that reflects the hardwork, consistency, and successes of the 30 Day Challenge facebook group!

My name is Roya. I am a Marriage and Family Therapist intern (www.royadedeaux.com) and part of what I love to do is help people achieve their goals.

I started this group on February 14th, 2013, after going through some tough times. I was realizing that I was taking it out on myself, and doing things (like eating badly and not exercising) that were bad for me, like I was punishing myself. I decided to change it, one good habit at a time. And because I'm an extroverted, social person who doesn't do anything alone - I decided to make it a group activity!

Here's how the group works: everybody chooses a goal they'd like to do for 30 days. They post them on the facebook page, to use the transparency to commit, and the social aspect to motivate and encourage.

One of the group suggested that people start posting photos along with what they've done - so that's why we have the blog now!

No comments:

Post a Comment